Just two weeks until our winter series of Virtual Visits to Saints and Holy Places: don’t forget to sign up for Zoom details!
In our sessions, we will be meeting:
- The saint with 17 Orthodox Churches and communities dedicated to him in the British Isles
- The saint whose shoes keep wearing out
- The saint who crossed many time zones and the international date line to be a missionary
- The place of Christ’s birth
- The humble village in the UK dedicated to the Mother of God
- The saint who literally shone with the Holy Spirit
Please join us!
The Fellowship is delighted to announce that we will be holding another series of Virtual Visits this winter, this time to Saints and Holy Places. We hope that the current restrictions will feel a bit lighter when you can attend these talks, find out about inspiring saints and places of pilgrimage, and ask questions of our great speakers!
- 30 November: St Nicholas and Bari, Italy – Fr Stephen Platt
- 7 December: St Spyridon and Corfu, Greece – Fr Themistoklis Mourtzanos
- 14 December: St Herman of Alaska and Spruce Island, USA – Dr S. A. Mousalimas
- 21 December: the Nativity of Christ and Bethlehem, Holy Land – Dan Koski
- 28 December: the Mother of God and Walsingham, UK – Mother Melangell
- 4 January: St Seraphim of Sarov and Diveyevo, Russia – Alevtina Tanu
As before, we ask you to register for details of the events using our dedicated page. See you there!