Information and links specifically relating to coronavirus are available on our dedicated page
Orthodox Dioceses in the UK
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of Thyateira and Great Britain
- Archdiocese of Thyateira, Deanery of Great Britain and Ireland
- Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese of the British Isles and Ireland
- Russian Orthodox Diocese of Sourozh
- Archdiocese of Russian Orthodox Churches in Western Europe
- Serbian Orthodox Parish of St Sava, London – links to other Serbian parishes in the UK on the site
- Romanian Orthodox Metropolis of Western and Southern Europe
- Bulgarian Orthodox Parish of St John of Rila, London
- Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia, Diocese of Great Britain and Western Europe
Children and Young People in the UK
- Youth Committee of the Fellowship, including annual Youth Festival (18-35) Orthodox Christian Youth UK
- Pan-Orthodox Family Camp for young families
- GOYGB Greek Orthodox Youth camp, Archdiocese of Thyateira and Great Britain – summer camp for children on dedicated site in Shropshire
- St Seraphim Orthodox Youth camp, Diocese of Sourozh – summer camp for children usually held in the Forest of Dean (Gloucestershire)
- Deanery of Great Britain and Ireland Youth camp – summer camp for children usually held in Wales
- ROCOR St Herman’s Europe Youth Conference
- Nepsis Romanian Orthodox youth organisation
Orthodox Christian Studies in the UK
- Institute for Orthodox Christian Studies, Cambridge
- Thyateira Midland Ecclesiastical Seminary, Birmingham
- E-Quip Diploma in Orthodox Theology, distance learning
- The Fellowship of St. Alban and St. Sergius
- The Friends of Mt. Athos
- The Society of St John Chrysostom
- The Anglican and Eastern Churches Association
- Orthodox Wiki – growing encyclopedia on Orthodox topics
- Metropolitan Kallistos (Ware)’s books The Orthodox Church and The Orthodox Way are standard introductions to the subject – both available on Kindle as well as in hard copy.
- Fr Thomas Hopko’s series The Orthodox Faith is available to read online, or you can purchase the four volumes from SVS Press.
Other Useful Links (some international)
- Mosaic Choir YouTube channel
- AGES Initiatives – English translations of Greek service texts including Byzantine and western music notation. Also available as an app for use on smart phones and tablets.
- Ancient Faith Radio online
- International Society for Orthodox Church Music – arranges conferences every two years in Finland (2021: Church Music and Topography – City, Village, and Monastery) and supports conferences in other locations including the United States and Czechia. Also produces a peer-reviewed journal.
- Institute for Ecumenical Research – is based in Sibiu/Hermannstadt, Romania. It is a joint initiative between two accredited theological faculties (Orthodox and Protestant) and affiliated scholars from various fields of theological study and the humanities. Its publication, The Review of Ecumenical Studies, is a scientific research journal that regularly features articles and book reviews pertaining to topical theological concerns. It also provides online courses for the study of Ancient Greek, Old Slavonic, and other classical and oriental languages of interest to students of Orthodox Christianity.
- Pan-Orthodox Concern for Animals – a UK charity which promotes the advancement of Christian respect and responsibility for the animal creation with special reference to Eastern Orthodox teachings – ancient and modern, in order to reduce the suffering of animals.
- Metropolitan Anthony of Sourozh Foundation
- Grand Duchess Elizabeth Romanov Society
- The Orthodox Arts Journal publishes articles and news for the promotion of traditional Orthodox Christian liturgical arts
- Jeunesse Orthodoxe en France – Orthodox young people in France
- Orthodox Christian Deaf Association – American organisation based in Louisiana with a Facebook page as well as their website which uses American sign language (ASL)